We have been supplying the antibacterial handles and finger plates for a few years now and, with the current Corona virus outbreak we are getting increasingly more enquiries and orders. Please note that the Stericore system embeds the virus killing properties inside the manufactured material so it does not need replacing unlike some other products and, we offer a 10 year guarantee.
Flammable Chemical Storage Vaults are a robust and secure storage box useful for tools and chemicals required on site. The base is suitable for collecting spills from Agricultural chemicals and flammable liquids. The gas strut assisted flap helps assist opening as the 2.5 mm thick steel used in the construction of the vault is very heavy.
- Adjustable vent meets the requirements of both Flammable Storage (vent closed) and Agrochemicals (vent open)
- All welded units conforming to the A.P.E.A. Construction requirements
- These vaults provide a half hour protection from collapse and the passage of fire
- Multi-lockable for high security, and fitted with a lift up action lid assisted by gas struts
- Middle shelves pivot on models SSV01Z and SSV02Z to enable larger items to be stored on the base level
- Model SSV02Z: Clearance height between the bottom and top shelf is 363 mm. Clearance height
- between top shelf and lid is 255 mm
- Model SSV03Z has a central partition and four shelves – the two middle shelves fold away and the two top shelves are made in 3 sections, the back section is fixed in position and the front two sections removable
- All models have a liquid-tight base to contain spillage
- Please not: A Fork Lift will be needed to unload all these vaults
- Designed to comply with the Flammable Liquid Storage Regulations (1972) as appropriate and the Factory Inspection Guide HSG51.
- For extra protection and fork lifting the units have skids on the base.
- SAFETY NOTE: Before storage of herbicides and petroleum based products takes place the advice of the following should be sought for specific guidance.· Health & Safety Inspector· Trading Standards Officers· Environmental Health Officers· Fire Officer
|SSV01Z||Weight kg: 180
No of Shelves: 2
Shelf Size mm: Top: 690 x 400 fixed. Middle: 690 x 400 pivots
Size W x D x H mm: 700 x 850 x 1270
Sump Capacity L: 120
|SSV02Z||Weight kg: 260
No of Shelves: 2
Shelf Size mm: Top: 1360 x 400 fixed. Middle: 1360 x 400 pivots
Size W x D x H mm: 1370 x 850 x 1270
Sump Capacity L: 250
|SSV03Z||Weight kg: 460
No of Shelves: 4
Shelf Size mm: 1220 x 500
Size W x D x H mm: 2500 x 1080 x 1270
Sump Capacity L: 550
Industrial Flooring Mats and Equipment includes ramps, temporary bridges, ground support grids for strengthening areas where erosion and slippage are possible and mats for all areas inside and outside of a building.
Access ramps offer disabled ingress into building built before the disability regulations. We have a selection of ramps listed below and all taken from our online shop. Manufactured from lightweight materials such as fibreglass and aluminium these ramps can be transported with the wheelchair or delivery person.
ESD or Anti-static matting and flooring is designed to gradually dissipate static electricity away from the site at a controlled rate preventing damage to SSD (Static Sensitive Devices). ESD matting can also provide anti-fatigue properties perfect for staff that are standing for long periods of time. As well as the flooring we also have ESD Worktop mats.
Anti slip or Non slip products provide a safer environment where any risk of slipping is possible. The vast range of Products include anti slip walkways, marine anti slip, glow in the dark tapes, bolt down plates for decking and stairs and a wide range of accessories.
Ground Stabilisation Systems provide a system of mats that interlock and traps the loose ground surface within honeycomb or grid that stops erosion and stabilises the surfaces so that foot and vehicle access areas can be permanently reinforced. We have five different stabilisation systems depending on your requirements.
Anti-Fatigue cushion Flooring will help prevent tiredness when standing on hard concrete floors for long periods of time. Hard floors are one of the most common causes of physical fatigue. We have a perse range of anti-fatigue matting suitable for a variety of environments such as production and chemical resistant for oils etc.
Catering Flooring and matting is specifically designed for the hazards and hygiene around the kitchens, bars and associated areas. Merlin can offer anti-slip, anti-fatigue and anti-bacterial mats that are easily cleaned and easily lifted when required. For the latest information contact Merlin on 01752 690622 or visit the online shop below.
A wide range of industrial flooring suitable for areas where slip hazards such as oils and greases are present also anti-fatigue matting for operators standing for long periods of time at machine tools or equipment. Industrial flooring is also available in duckboards, ideal for areas with running liquids such as machine coolant or upper decks on ships and boats.
Tack contamination mats control any loose debris brought through an area via footwear or wheels and simply offer a tacky or sticky surface that grabs any contaminants / dust / particles before they get into a controlled area such as a cleanroom or laboratory.
Leisure Flooring and Matting using duckboard style mats can be used to reduce slip hazards around swimming pools and other wet areas, especially important in public facilities where old or very young persons may be at risk. Rubber matting in gymnasiums provide shock absorption to protect floors and equipment, as well as improving noise reduction and comfort.
Dynamat Stable Flooring offers a heavy duty premium quality loose-lay mat for floor protection and shock absorption in demanding application such as gymnasiums, stables, cow sheds etc. The broad ridge underside allows for water and liquids to drain easliy along with an anti-slip top surface for comfort and safety.
Lightweight Aluminium Footbridges that provide a solution to requirements within the construction, groundwork, and the event sectors. The handrails can be folded to assist in transportation and quick assembly. Suitable for areas that are under seasonal flooding and to provide safer access for pedestrians.
Entrance Matting help prevent dirt. It is a recognised fact that 70 to 80% of interior soiling enters buildings via foot traffic. Good entrance matting systems can dramatically reduce this by stopping dirt at the door – in fact one square metre of matting can hold up to half a litre of excess moisture or remove half a kilo of dirt in a week, significantly reducing cleaning and maintenance costs and preventing slip hazards.