Introducing the new FX Status Chair from Merlin. Yes it’s German, but if there’s one thing you can count on is, it’s well built!
Merlin has really pepped up it’s seating range in the new catalogue, and top of the tree is the German made FX Status chair. Fully functional it ticks all the right boxes as far as highly specified chair goes
Available from stock in 2 Xtreme fabrics (XCT, XHV) and black leather it is a stunning piece of kit. Features include:
- Wide angled Synchro mechanism
- body tension control adjustment via handle at side
- Height adjustable back rest through 70mm
- Seat with double dampening mechanism
- Seat Depth adjustment through 60mm
- Polished aluminium chrome effect 5 star base with 65mm self braking castors
- Optional titling, height adjustable headrest
- Multi-functional, multi-directional armrest in soft touch polyurethane
- 5 year Guarantee
- Well built and aesthetically pleasing
- Oh, did we mention that it’s German built?
With matching visitors chair you can suite FX status within the same office.
Comparative manufacturers: Viasit, Interstchul, Sedus.
The FX status prices are reasonable starts at Â£578 for a fabric model, up to Â£751 for a leather version with headrest (page 334). These chairs are held in stock and available typically within 5-10 days.
Call 0845 124 9955 for your Free 2007 Catalogue