Thank you one and all for all of your support in 2017. We are closing at midday this Friday the 22nd and opening again on Tuesday the 2nd of January 2018.
- 2018 Office Furniture and Accessories 19/02/2018
- New pages for this week 16/02/2018
- Lightweight Folding Easytrolley 05/02/2018
- Steel drum heaters 01/02/2018
- Spectrum Wooden Library Shelving 25/01/2018
- Unbreakable Coat hooks 2018 25/01/2018
- Merlin online shop 16/01/2018
- SS7 Mobile Cutting Station 09/01/2018
- Happy New Year 2018 03/01/2018
- Merlin Christmas Holiday 18/12/2017
- Disruption continues at KFC amid delivery problems 21/02/2018More KFC outlets have reopened but many remain closed or are offering a limited menu.
- Productivity growth strongest since financial crisis 21/02/2018The UK sees a second quarter of productivity growth and wages rise more than expected.
- Meet Cora, your local bank avatar 21/02/2018Next time you contact your bank, you may be served by a digital avatar instead of a human being. Cora is a prototype virtual bank teller developed by NatWest.
- Crowdfunding: When gold is the goal 21/02/2018Great Britain's bobsleighers Mica McNeill and Mica Moore have got to Pyeongchang thanks to crowdfunding.
- UK borrowing at lowest level since financial crisis 21/02/2018Government borrowing is at its lowest level since January 2008, official figures show.
- Black Panther roars at the box office 21/02/2018Ryan Coogler's superhero film racks up record takings after a phenomenal opening weekend.
- BP says world's oil consumption will peak in late 2030s 21/02/2018A forecast by suggests global consumption will plateau at around 110 million barrels a day.
- Gender pay gap: Men still earn more than women at most firms 21/02/2018New figures show 74% of medium and large companies pay men a higher wage rate than women.
- AA share price plunges on profit warning 21/02/2018The breakdown and insurance firm is cutting dividend payments as it invests in the business.
- Lloyds hails 'landmark' after return to private sector 21/02/2018Lloyds Banking Group has reported strong full year profits in its first year as a private enterprise.
- Disruption continues at KFC amid delivery problems 21/02/2018