UK manufactured rotationally moulded and highly visibly barrier bases that can be used on their own standing up to 1000 mm tall or extended to 2000 mm with hoarding or mesh panels. For the complete range and specifications vivit the page here. https://www.merlin-industrial.co.uk/safety-and-security/barriers/1219-site-safety-barriers
- Levitate Oak leg Desking 20/11/2017
- External Recycling Bins 13/11/2017
- Corridors in the rain 10/11/2017
- Distinctive Heavy Duty Benches 19/10/2017
- Figaro Lounge Seating 11/10/2017
- 33 Litre Enviropod Bin 09/10/2017
- Public spaces soft seating 29/09/2017
- ProPlaz Trolleys Special Offer 28/09/2017
- Secure glass display cabinets 19/09/2017
- Quiet spaces – acoustic pods 18/09/2017
- Young people's verdict on the Budget 23/11/2017The BBC asked a selection of young people for their reaction to measures announced in the Budget.
- Budget 2017: Philip Hammond hopes to prove grim forecasts wrong 23/11/2017The chancellor defends his record as a long squeeze on people's living standards is predicted.
- FTSE 100 slips as Centrica shares plunge 23/11/2017Shares in British Gas-owner Centrica plunge as it warns on profits and loses thousands of customers.
- UK economy faces 'longest fall in living standards in 60 years' 23/11/2017A think tank says the squeeze on incomes will last longer than that which followed the post-2008 crash.
- Budget 2017: Stagnant earnings forecast 'astonishing' 23/11/2017The UK is in danger of losing almost 20 years of earnings growth, warns an independent economic think tank.
- Apprenticeship numbers fall by 59% after levy imposed 23/11/2017The number of new apprenticeships falls by 59% after the introduction of levy on big firms.
- Brazil's women-only ride sharing apps 23/11/2017In Brazil, ride sharing apps aimed exclusively at women - with women drivers - are taking off fast.
- Mitsubishi division falsified some product data 23/11/2017The Japanese conglomerate's materials subsidiary admits falsifying data about some rubber products.
- British Gas owner Centrica warns about poor trading 23/11/2017Shares in the owner of British Gas sink 17% after a warning about profits and loss of customers.
- Zimbabwe needs immediate economic reforms, warns IMF 23/11/2017Government spending and foreign debt are too high and Zimbabwe needs structural reform, the IMF says.
- Young people's verdict on the Budget 23/11/2017