Stock Smoking Shelters
Dispatched in 48 hours.
Smokescreen Domed Roof Smoking SheltersÂ
Smoking shelters solves the smoking problem inside out – keeping smokers outside, but undercover.Â
Â Following successful implementation of smoking bans in Scotland and Ireland the Government hasÂ invoked a complete smoking ban in all public and workplaces. This will force your smokers outside to brave the elements and increases the likelihood of unsightly smoking waste littering your site. Cigarette butts are the UKs most littered item and can take up to 12 years to decompose!
TheÂ Smokescreen Domed RoofÂ Smoke ShelterÂ will enable you to provide a smoke-free workplace by ensuring that smokers are kept outside but happily under cover. Install a shelter, safe in the knowledge you will ensure a cigarette butt-free workplace.
- Constructed from incredibly strong 40mm aluminium square tube.
- Polyester/ epoxy powder coated making them attractive and rustproof.Â
- Glazing is made from scratch-resistant polyester/ polycarbonate that will not yellow in sunlight.
- 12 standard configurations; 6 freestanding (FS) and 6 back to wall (BW).
- Back to wall shelter will be supplied without any plastic panels for the rear of the shelter as additional weather protection is provided by the close proximity of the external building or structure the shelter is located near to.
- Units arrive flat packed for self-assembly with full instructions.
- Will typically take two suitably qualified workmen no more than four hours to erect onto a prepared base.
- Frame:Â Ultra strong 40mm square aluminium tube with epoxy/polyester coating.
- Available with Black finish only.
- Glazing:Â Scratch-resistant Polyester / polycarbonate.
- Will not yellow in sunlight!
- Available in six sizes.
- All shelters are supplied with 50% length side panels.
- Units are delivered flat packed with full instructions for-self assembly.
- Assembly time is typically 4-6 hours for 2 qualified workmen.
Complement your building with this attractive and elegant shelter. The curved design promotes a less traditional look to offer something different for new and older style premises. The construction allows efficient ventilation of cigarette smoke encouraging use by smokers and non-smokers alike.Â
- Frame:Â Side and back tubing: 40mm epoxy/polyester powder coated mild steel square tube, 2mm wall thickness.
- Roof tubing:Â 38mm epoxy/polyester powder coated mild steel round tube, 2mm wall thickness.
- Back panels:Â 5mm co-polymer acrylic.
- Roof:Â 4mm polycarbonate.
Configurations and Assembly:
- Delivered on a 2×1 metre pallet with full assembly instructions.
- Assembly time is one hour for two qualified workmen.
- Available in green or black.
- Four week lead time.
The lightweight aluminium and polycarbonate structure will not rust and provides a great smoking policy solution for smaller companies or buildings.
Please call 0845 124 9955 for the latest prices and information or use theÂ Contact Us formÂ if outside UK Office Hours