BEAT THE BACK-TO-WORK BLUES BY REVAMPING YOUR MEETING SPACES
New furniture sale valid until the 31st December (2023)
Sixteen pages of discounted furniture that includes seating, desks, storage, meeting tables and accessories. Some examples below.
Meeting rooms are a key space in any company, providing an interactive space where great ideas happen and projects come to life.
Careful design is key to getting the most out of meetings.
OUR TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
• Make sure the tables are the right size for the space
• Provide easy access to power and network connection
• Choose comfortable, lightweight chairs that can be moved
See page 3 for our top picks for meeting rooms.
SCOTT’s enveloping backrest hugs the user for greater comfort and breathes an air of elegance into workspaces. This version comes with wooden legs and a choice of three shell colours to fit different styles and colour schemes.
Galway Armchairs & sofas
- A timeless classic with clean lines
- Plywood internal structure
- 4 square section ABS legs in an Aluminium grey finish › Black faux leather covering
Mix and match configurations to create the perfect workspace
The sleek styling and multiple power management solutions of the ARIAL range make this an elegant and functional furnishing solution. Clip-on cable housing.
- For routing cables down from the worktop
- Clips onto the metal leg structure after installation of the cables
With a choice of individual desks and shared workstations in a range of sizes, ARIAL adapts perfectly to your needs while offering outstanding value for money
Kara Managers Desks
A generous work surface without compromising on style
The thick worktop and classic design of the KARA range make this an excellent choice for any managerial space. Thanks to the various worktops, returns and storage pedestals, KARA can be configured to suit any user.