A comprehensive partitioning system that includes a large amount of storage so that the partition not only breaks up areas but reduces the amount of cupboards and filing storage required in the office space.
- A comprehensive range of MFC finishes both wood grain and solid colour.
- Natural wood veneers supplied to clients specification.
- A 35mm recessed head detail and 65mm at the base.
- Trim less design as standard
Storagewall divides space, provides high volume storage and is totally flexible. Its relocatability and optimisation of floor space endorses KM3 efficiency, cost-effectiveness and impressive storage capacity.
Internals are manufactured from Steel (except pigeon holes which are manufactured from MFC board) to provide additional strength combined with tool less installation, meaning anyone can change internals easily and quickly.
All internals fit into a bespoke aluminium extrusion providing a 25mm adjustable pitch and all pull out internals come with dividers as standard.
Not only does storagewall integrate with standard partitioning ranges, it also divides offices by doubling as the partition wall. Occasionally it may be necessary to change the layout of an office to accommodate new working practice or changes in staffing levels. With storagewall this is simple. The back panels are designed to be completely interchangeable with the doors and, if required, storagewall can be demounted and relocated to another area.
One of the most important benefits of storagewall is financial. With todayâ€™s high rental costs, most organisations are seeking to optimise the use of floor space. Storagewall provides an excellent solution to this dilemma by saving up to 30% of space required. To enhance this saving further, tambour fronts are an excellent choice as they eradicate the open door footprint. Storagewallâ€™s relocatability may also entitle the end-user to tax benefits.
- Panel Finishes – Vinyl (back panels), MFC, Veneer and Steel Faced
- Door Finishes – Veneer, Laminate or PVCu, MFC and Glass
- 35mm recessed head detail 65mm base detail
- Fire PerformanceÂ – N/A
- Sound Performance – Solid with tested cavity infill