Double the capacity of your storage or stockroom area or simply free up space. The trackless mobile shelving system offers quick and simple installation providing an easy to clean, low maintenance, modern and space efficient facility.
The trackless mobile can be installed with the minimum of disruption requiring only one guide rail to be fixed along the rear of the system.
- This removes the need for further fixed tracks, leaving clear unobstructed aisles, reducing trip hazards and interference for trolleys or steps.
- There is also the added advantage that the lack of tracks helps the cleaning process, removing grooves and crevices that catch and hold debris. Coupled with the BioCoteâ€™sÂ® anti-microbial technology incorporated in the light grey paint finish of the shelving makes these mobiles ideal for use in the Health, Food and Drink sectors.
- The trackless mobile system can be combined with a range of shelving systems to meet the exact needs for your storage requirements.
- A single guide rail is attached to the floor along the wall to guide the carriages in perfect alignment.
- With Biocote anti-microbial technology incorporated, as standard, Trackless Mobiles are ideal for NHS, other healthcare applications, even in clinical areas, as well as in the Food & Drink sector, complementing cleaning regimes.
- Mobiles can be moved manually or mechanically assisted.
- A choice of shelving systems is available to suit all environments including office, archive, museums or stockrooms.
- Ease of accessibility for kick steps, platforms and access equipment encourages staff to comply with health & safety and manual handling regulations when accessing upper shelves.
- Shelving can be locked in the closed position to restrict access and provide secure storage.
Please contact us for a free site survey anywhere in the UK or send drawings for a competitive quotation.